Sunday, September 5, 2010

Forums Quest 9: Flames of Fury

Hmm...
Well, not the best things have been happening. First off, my parents are saying I can't keep the birds in my room. They said that I wheeze a ton when I'm asleep. It's gotten better since I turned on the fan and stuff, so they're giving it another day. Also, my button quails are laying 6 hours later for 2 days straight. It doesn't really matter, we're not going to manually incubate any more. Tac was being very rude to Chickapee, so we moved him and added Tic.
On a brighter note, Ken loves us. He slept on my chest- it was so cute! Despite the incessant squeaking, we love him to death. KirbyII is also making a lot less noise. I'm thinking he's a she because of the motherly instincts.
At this point, that's all I have to say. This is one of those short entries. Well...bye.
-Roey

P.S.
The reason I made the title of this post what it is is because I'm playing a new game called Dragon Quest 9 and I asked where I could free my button quail on BYC. Literally, everyone started flaming me. Only a few people were nice. All I asked was a simple question and suddenly, I'm the witch of the ol' forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment